Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tucson with Ted, KC & Lu

March 23,2013

On Saturday, March 16 we packed up and drove down to Tucson to see Ted, KC & Lu.  It was a wonderful trip.  Ted has been very busy with his job, and this looked like the only time he would be a little free for a visit.  We had a wonderful time.  Ted had a list of projects for me to work on while I was there.  We installed/repaired a new sprinkler system that had 3 lines - 1) for KC to hand water her new raised bed garden, 2) a future line for the automatic watering of the garden, and 3) for the future front yard.  I also helped assemble a new chicken coop for KC and also hauled all of the dirt for the new garden.

 
New raised bed garden.  KC is ready to plant.  With the new Chicken coop in the background.
 
 

 
After we left the Easter bunny brought them 4 chicks.  I think their names are Amelia Bodelia, Amelia Earhart, Betsy Ross, and Rosa Parks
 
 
I got to ride my bike several times and we even got to go see Lu at her gymnastics practice.  WOW!  I was really impressed with her ability to run, tumble, do round offs, cartwheels, hand stands and lots of other tumbling feats.  Lu was clearly more advanced than the other little girls. 



 
Lu doing her stretching warm ups
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment