Monday, February 11, 2013

Friday in St Louis!

Friday, February 8th.

We went to the Temple - great session and then to the Missouri Horticultural Society.  While there we saw the Orchid Exposition.  Very nice Flowers.



I went for a walk around thier outside gardens.  They were enormous.  Acres and acres of all different types of gardens.  Below is a pic of some funky wind sculptures that were 20 feet high.



This was to be our last night in St Louis so I choose a highly rated Barbecue restaurant.  We drove there but found out it was only open for lunch.  I recalled another spot that was on the road back to the hotel so we chose plan B.  Not a good choice.  We got food poisoning. Both Peg and I were terribly sick.  Coming out of both ends.  We had to extend our stay at that hotel 3 times.  There was just no way we could travel.  No I do not know if I can ever eat another Barbeque rib again.  I am sure time will heal this wound.  But I cant face it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment