Sunday, January 20, 2013

Released!

January 20, 2013

We woke up at 4:15, on the road at 5:15, Bishopric meeting 6:30, Ward Council 7:30 - normal Sunday on the early schedule. The stake Pres showed up and I was released from the Bishopric. I was not expecting this until after we left.  I spent the whole 2nd hour handing off all of my assignments and bringing the new councilor (jose Carrillo) up to speed.  I was commenting to Peg how light my key ring was getting after we sold her car. Now with out a church key I only have two keys- house and car. And I will loose the condo key I abt 10 days. I was expecting to stay for the stak priesthood leadership meeting from 4:30 to 6:00 an then driving home to get home abt 7:30. But we got home at 2:30. Very nice. Peg and I can sleep in next Sunday cause the 1st meeting doesn't start until 9:00. Whoopee.




No comments:

Post a Comment